Human Noble Former Pelagia Baron (reinstatement pending)/wandering gambler House Pelagia
Played by Chris Jarrett
MORE ABOUT Din’Alt: Baron to Garadorn. A somewhat gifted individual
INITIAL PLOT HOOK: Din’alt, after being disenchanted with house politics, lost his family fortune in several gambling outings until he was left credit-less. Most of his holdings were lost to Baron Hejaran. When he got word that Hejaran was dead and he was invite to the reading of the will, he had hopes of getting his holdings back. He was not prepared to take on all of the House Hejaran Holdings.
PROBLEMS WITH INHERITANCE: The other Hejarans were not pleased with the results revealed in the will. Most displeased was Lady Brigta, who now seeks to destroy Din’alt. Din’alt answered her with a mark from Hejaran’s Mecrosa.
SECRETS OF HEJARAN: (see General Plot Summary)
SECRETS OF CALAMAND & THE ELECTION: Upon arriving at Tallaan, but Candidates for High Chancellor rushed to meet with Din’alt. They both sought information that Hajaran had about one or the other. They were willing to pay a great deal.
DIN’ALT RE-ARISING IN PELAGIA: With his family’s holdings returned, Din’alt started the process to re-instate his Family with in Pelagia. However, Pelagia, desperate for their Candidate (the now allied Barnaba) to win the election, pressured Din’alt for Garadorn’s votes, holding his family name hostage.
FAMILY SECRETS: House Din’Alt had a jaded history of revelry and partying. A few generations back, before the Purge, an ancestor of Jason’s, a one Lord Blake Din’alt, ended up with two families – one legitimate and one illegitimate through a mistress. The mistress was of a lesser house and was trying to blackmail Blake, but when that didn’t create the satisfactory results, she want to the High Lord and claimed she was due a part of the Din’alt fortune and induction into the Family and House Pelagia.
Well, through much political maneuvering, alliances and sleeping with the right people, she got what she wanted. Thus, an illegitimate branch of Family Din’alt was born. A second bloodline was formed.
THE ALLIANCE OF THREE: During Pelagia’s peak, three families were assigned by the Pelagian Jedi Council to watch over a secret Holocron found on Camille. These three families were Hejaran, Slavak, and Din’alt – Immortal, Jedi, and Psi. The Holocron was subsequently lost when the new bloodline got wind of this alliance. The illegitimate son of Blake Din’alt took the Holocron and disappeared in the bowels of City Tor’lah.
SIGNIFICANT NPCs for Din’alt
- Baron Lucian Hejaran & Ala’jian Hejaran
- Lady Brigta Hejaran – Loyal to the old Mecetti ways, she wants to bring Hejaran family fortune into the House Leobund folds. Possible Sith witch.
- Galemus Hejaran – Old wise advisor of Lucian, assigned to handle the business of House Hejaran at the Will reading.
- Themion Hejaran – Possible heir to Hejaran’s fortune, not happy with the will’s reults.
- Dane Hedrus – Heir to the second (illegitimate) bloodline of Din’alt, now smuggler leader of the SeaGhosts.
- Hejaran’s Mecrosa – Baron Lucian Hejaran, despite the anti-Mecrosa sentiment within House Garadorn, has a team of assassins under his influence. They are loyal to Family Hejaran and it’s leader.
- Lord Xenthos Calamand – (see above) Apparently, Hejaran had a close relationship with Calamand despite their House allegiances. Hejaran knew Calamand was immortal, but never told him. Is interested in the information Hajaran holds on him, because Calamand at least knows that his bloodline can be traced back to House Pelagia. This would jeopardize his candidacy.
- Lady Kamri Lorelos – (see above) She also knows that Hejaran had the information on Calamand and wants it.
- Oh-One Droid – Droid assigned to Din’Alt as part of the Hejaran will.