Star Wars: Lords of the Black Sands
Subtitle: The Tiger, the Sun and the Sand
Setting/System: Star Wars d20
Started: First attempt around 6/2002. Second attempt started 02/19/2004
Send Attempt Dates: 02/19/2004 – 10/29/2005 (est.)
I tried to run this campaign twice. The first one failed because players could not stick to the Sunday games I was running, although they originally agreed to it. The second time I ran this campaign, it was never completed but came to a good stopping point. It was loosely tied to the Lords of the Expanse but not in it. Eventually, they were supposed togo there, but it never got there. The concept was that the characters were nobody-smugglers from Soccorro and I would start them out there. I tied Soccorro into the Sisar Run and made it all a complex underground political battle between Black Sun (which had its talons in the previous LotE adventures), Hutts and the powers of Soccorro.
There were two Chapters of this campaign
- The First Crew to take on the Black Sands – This campaign ended abruptly with some players unable to maintain it.
- The Second Crew to take on the Black Sands – It went farther than this timeline indicates but I don’t remember what happen anymore.
- 1.01: The Sisar Run Trials – The Shadow Vortex
- 1.02: The Sisar Run Test – Unlikely Saviors
- 1.03: Task at Hand – The Search For Thanaks Begins
- 1.04: Task at Hand – Rescue of Comrades
- 1.05: Task at Hand – Setting a Trap
- 1.06: Lying Low – Rescue in the Desert
- 1.07: Lying Low – Desert Winds of War
- 1.08: Lying Low: Desert Goddess & The Dragon
- 2.01: Blockade Run of Kegan
- 2.02: Derelict of Shadows
- 2.03: Simple Excess Container Yield Shipment
- 2.04: To Save an Angel
- 2.05: The Drase Enigma