True20 is a near perfect merging the mechanic I most enjoy and the simplicity that I really desire. In time, I hope to move all my gaming to this system. What I like about True20:
- Simple Class System – I love the simple class system. Reduces the amount of twinking and imbalance that comes from improperly designed classes.
- No Prestige Classes – The more I played other d20, the more I saw Prestige classes as more a
hindrance then something cool. Some games did nto have enough Prestige Classes, while others had too many poorly designed ones. Characters planned their character development based their prestige
- Feats/Powers – EVERYTHING IS A FEAT or a POWER.
- No AoO– I get the reason it exists but I still think AoO was one of the stupidest things about base d20.
My Latest T20 News
- Alien: Kafer (True20)
- Alien: Starwolves (Kalvessan) (True20)
- Alien: Vorox (True20)
- DC (True20) Insanity & Corruption
- FS Psychic Paths (True20)
- SDF Cybernetic Drawback
- Setting: Dark Conspiracy (True20)
- Setting: Fading Suns (True20)
- Star Drive Frontiers Notes
- Star Drive Frontiers Primer
- Star Drive Frontiers Slideshow
- Star Drive Frontiers Timeline
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)