A cyboslug is a living nightmare created by the Sathar to attack all non-Sathar life forms on sight. A cyboslug attacks with a flamethrower which has been surgically implanted in its body. It can cling to walls and ceilings. Its body is covered with a reflective slime which reduces damage taken from laser or fire attacks to one half normal.
The Sathar introduced cyboslugs to Volturnus during their first attack; a stock of cyboslugs is kept in cryogenic storage in The Artifact and are periodically released to roam the caverns of Volturnus.
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4 (M), Spirit d6, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Throwing d6
Toughness: 19 (4)
- Armour +4: Natural armour.
- Fire Breath: breathe fire for 3d6 damage
- Walk Walker: The creatures move at their full Pace on walls and ceilings
- Blindsight: Ignore sight-based penalties and gaze attacks.
- Mindless: Immune to mind-affecting magic.
- Fearless: Immune to fear and Intimidation.
- Immunities: Laser Energy, Fire and mind-affecting effects.
- Size +7: Increases Toughness by +7.
- Large: -2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.