Dates: 3/2006 – 8/30/2008
Latest Campaign News
A murder on Byzantium Secundus leads to a shadowy secret of epic proportions. Something called the Master is forming Changed cults through out the galaxy and he is in search of something. A party assigned by the Emperor himself will attempt to thwart the sinister plans of this new cult.
The Highbreed Arise
The Highbred Campaign is a series of adventures I am currently writing for FSd20 to be play tested out at Conventions and with my regular campaign group. My regular campaign group is now in it. It is inspired by an old Star Frontiers campaign I ran years ago. We are the disciples of He who redeems the unforgiven; He who resurrects the tainted and flawed; He who has channeled the energies of life to bring us life to spread his Word. We have arisen to save Him from our Enemies.
Conclusion: This ended poorly, because the d20 conversion of Fading Suns was basically broke and my players took advantage of it. As they git higher in levels, it was impossible to stop them. The plot was inspired by something I tried in my Star Frontiers days (College Years).
- Sessions 01: Byzantium Secundus. The Gathering
- Sessions 02 – 05: Byzantium Secundus. Murder
- Sessions 06 – 07: Byzantium Secundus. Head in the clouds
- Sessions 08 – 12: Criticorum: The Den of Plots
- Sessions 13 – 15: Criticorum. Into the Heavens and Hell
- Sessions 16: Criticorum. The Cage of Leviathan
- Sessions 17 – 22: Pentateuch. The Planet of Enigmas
- Sessions 23 – 25: Return to Byzantium Secundus
- Sessions 26 – 27: Grail. The Plague of Grail
- Sessions 28: Grail. Crawler in the Silo
- Sessions 29 – 30: Rimpoche. The Ruins
- Sessions 31 – 37: Leminkainen. Hawkwood Homecoming
- Sessions 38: Bannokburn. Trees Fall Silent
- Sessions 39 – 40: Pyre: The Catacombs